411 Seniors Center Society has an Information and Referral Support team who have a wealth of experience and knowledge addressing many issues and concerns relative to older adults and others, in our community. This is a free service; however, donations are greatly appreciated!
These volunteers support clients on a variety of topics including but not limited to the following:
- Seniors benefits (CPP, OAS, GIS, Disability Pension
- Completing applications for benefits
- Referrals to legal advocates
- Income Tax preparation*
- Commissioner of Affadavits services*
- Health issues, older LGBT issues, consumer protection, low-income community, and health services (Dental, Medical, etc.)
- Government service referrals
If you need to see an Information & Referral Support Volunteer, please drop in Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm or call our reception at 604-684-8171 to make an appointment.
For more information on these services please contact Julija, Services and Communication Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 604.684.8171.
SENIORS’ OUTREACH SERVICES:
If you are unable to travel to the 411 Seniors Centre and you live in Vancouver, we have Seniors Outreach Volunteers who provide similar services and can come to your home. Please contact Julija at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.684.8171 (224) to make a referral for yourself, a client, a family member or a friend.