55+? Join 411. Become a member! 411 is an inclusive organization
Whether you want to organize events, use skills developed over a lifetime of working, help others to sort out issues from applying for Canada Pension to filling out their income tax, learn some new skills or enjoy the company of others 411 is where it’s at!
Membership benefits: Most are free!
- Access to a secure, friendly, social environment
- Programs and workshops
- Drop-in Activities
- Reduced prices for bus trips
- Reduced prices for social events
- Voting at the Annual General Meeting (for 55+ Members only)
- Health referrals
- Contribution to 411’s services and decision-making prcoesses
- Volunteer opportunities
How can you join 411
1. SURFACE MAIL
Mail the application form and a cheque for $10 made out to 411 Seniors Centre Society to:
411 Seniors Centre Society
c/o Membership Coordinator
#704 -333 Terminal Ave
Vancouver BC V6A 4C1
Please see our Member Code of Conduct below!
2. IN PERSON
Come to our centre, tell us you want to become a member!
For more information on Memberships please contact our Membership Coordinator at (604) 684-8171 (ext. 232) or through our contact form.
Note: Memberships are non-refundable, except with permission from the Executive Director. Reduced fees and priority in registration are given to members for 411 trips, programs, and drop-in activities.
3. OR FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW
The Member Code of Conduct is a set of rules that our members are expected to follow and respect.
You agree to the purposes set out in the Constitution and Mission Statement of the Society:
- You will uphold the Constitution and By-Laws of the Society.
- You will endeavour to promote collegiality within the membership.
- You will conduct yourself in a manner that demonstrates respect for the views and opinions of others.
- You will build trust by open and honest communication.
- You will maintain open and honest communication with the Board of Directors.
Learning more about 411…
You have a right to sit and listen at The Board of Directors regular monthly meetings. This will allow you to:
- Learn about our organization’s directions
- Gain knowledge and better understanding of 411 Seniors
Make your voice heard
Have an audience with The Board of Directors:
- Give notice one (1) week prior to the board meeting
- Your presentation can be no longer than ten (10) minutes