Member Code of Conduct
The member code of conducts is a set of rules that our members are expected to follow and respect.
You agree to the purposes set out in the Constitution and Mission Statement of the Society:
- You will uphold the Constitution and By-Laws of the Society.
- You will endeavour to promote collegiality within the membership.
- You will conduct yourself in a manner that demonstrates respect for the views and opinions of others.
- You will build trust by open and honest communication.
- You will maintain open and honest communication with the Board of Directors.
Learning more about 411…
You have a right to sit and listen at The Board of Directors regular monthly meetings. This will allow you to:
- Learn about our organization’s directions
- Gain knowledge and better understanding of 411 Seniors
Make your voice heard
Have an audience with The Board of Directors:
- Give notice one (1) week prior to the board meeting
- Your presentation can be no longer than ten (10) minutes