Our Members Code of Conduct
- You agree to the purposes set out in the Constitution and Mission Statement of the Society.
- You will uphold the Constitution and By-Laws of the Society.
- You will endeavour to promote collegiality within the membership.
- You will conduct yourself in a manner that demonstrates respect for the views and opinions of others.
- You will build trust by open and honest communication.
- You will maintain open and honest communication with the Board of Directors.
You have a right to sit and listen at The Board of Directors regular monthly meetings and by giving one (1) week notice prior to the regular meeting of the Board of Directors to make a ten (10) minute presentation.